Do you love stickers as much as I do? Well, here's a DIY to help you organize and store them!
1) Trim the bottom of your bag(s) to make it the desired size. It will end up a little wider (from the bottom of the bag to the closure) once it's done.
2) Start taping one side of your bag. Start it a bit past the open end.
3) Tape the other side the same way.
4) Trim your tape.
5) Punch holes that correspond the rings in your binder. If necessary, add hole reinforcers. This will probably be more needed if you use packing tape than if you use duck tape.
6) Reinforce the holes. This is probably more necessary if you use packing tape than if you use duct tape.
7) Add a label so you know what's inside.
8) Repeat for as many as you need and fill with fun stickers! You can get festive tape on sale after various holidays to match the bags to their contents. :)
If you make one, I'd love to see it! You can link in the comments, or show me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!
Where's your favorite place to get stickers?
Welcome to the blog! I'm Barbara, and I work as a freelance harpist and private music educator. You can read my bio here. On the blog, you can find posts about various aspects of this career path, especially teaching and crafty stuff. Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you in the comments or on social media. And don't forget to subscribe to the email list for updates!
Get a downloadable & printable circle of fifths PDF when you subscribe above!
Does bass clef wig you out? Try my free ecourse, "Breezing Through Bass Clef."
Click on the images below to view some of my favorite posts!