Welcome to a round of Window Shopping! I haven't done this for quite awhile (I think this was my last one [maybe my only one?], over on my old blog space).
Anyway, I've rounded up some cute finds on Etsy for you to peruse! Some are sold, but I think most are still available. Even if the item I linked to has sold, check out the owners' shops and see if you find other goodies. Spoiler alert: there are some coupon codes at the end of the post!
1. A cool print from LaOohLaLaBoutique. #LookAtThoseThumbs
2. Finally, bass clef isn't being left behind with this cute bass clef ring from EllynBlue Jewelry.
3. Isn't this pink harpist cat ring from AllCatsAllTheTime precious?
4. Such a cute and quirky harpist dinosaur pendant by 11pixeli.
5. These Egyptian harpist charms from Dragynsfyre have sold, but you might be able to custom order.
6. Look at these fun harp tattoo tights from StopAndStareCo.
7. Isn't this little harpist statue (it's sold out too) from ChampagneAndGlitter sweet?
8. You could cook up some rad stuff for your next music get-together with this music embossing rolling pin from Mood for Wood.
9. Check out this adorable harpist raccoon watercolor print by QuickPony.
Guess what! I'm excited to announce that some of the shops were sweet enough to share coupon codes to their stores! Be sure to check them out! I believe these codes are for the purchase price (not including shipping).
EllynBlueJewelry is offering a 5% discount for an entire order of anything in the store to readers with the code "madewithlove" through July 31, 2016.
LaOohLaLaBoutique is offering 15% any one item off with the code "PRETTYPINUP" Apparently the print above is quite popular with the harp crowd (and understandably so!). Also, they gift wrap free of charge! What?! AND if use this coupon code on digitals, you don't have to worry about shipping charges!
StopAndStareCo is offering 10% off your entire order to readers with the code "HARP10" through September 1, 2016.
Welcome to the blog! I'm Barbara, and I work as a freelance harpist and private music educator. You can read my bio here. On the blog, you can find posts about various aspects of this career path, especially teaching and crafty stuff. Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you in the comments or on social media. And don't forget to subscribe to the email list for updates!
Get a downloadable & printable circle of fifths PDF when you subscribe above!
Does bass clef wig you out? Try my free ecourse, "Breezing Through Bass Clef."
Click on the images below to view some of my favorite posts!